CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Mariela , 10/10/2022
This place is great and very honest! I thought I needed a alternator and about a half hour of my Jeep being at the shop I get a call from them telling me I don't need a alternator and that it was just a lost wiring. They just charged me a portion of the hour labor which is $110 an hour. Other places aren't so honest and always try and get you to do more on your car this was not the case with them. Also they quoted me originally the least expensive compared to 4 other places I quoted. Highly recommend